Virtual Private Server Hosting
with full root access
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is VPS Hosting?
Virtual Private Server Hosting is an innovative approach to partitioning physical servers into several virtual machines. It is the future of new hosting as it provides the power and functionality of a high-end dedicated server but at a much lower price.
By purchasing a VPS Cloud Hosting plan, you get a 100% individual machine with root access and your own dedicated CPU, RAM and SSD storage. Our Virtual Private Servers are powered by XEN and its XEN Hypervisor technology – a thin software layer inserted between the server’s hardware and the operating system.
- Each Virtual Server can run under its operating system (Debian, CentOS or your custom Linux distribution) or have custom configurations of its own.
- What can VPS offer if you’re already using another hosting package? Compared to shared hosting a VPS might seem a little harder to manage, but we are providing an Easy VPS Control Panel (similar to the Shared Hosting Control Panel), so you can easily manage your VPS.
This is the best experience an unmanaged Linux VPS Hosting service could offer.
10 Benefits with VPS Hosting
Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting offers several benefits for businesses and individuals who require more control and flexibility over their website or application.
Here are some of the benefits of VPS hosting:
Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting offers several benefits for businesses and individuals who require more control and flexibility over their website or application. Here are some of the benefits of VPS hosting:
1. Increased reliability and stability compared to shared hosting.
2. Improved performance due to dedicated resources.
3. Greater storage and bandwidth.
4. Higher levels of reliability.
5. Greater server control and customization.
6. Near-instant scalability and flexibility.
7. More affordable than dedicated hosting.
8. Avoids “Noisy Neighbor Syndrome”.
9. Enhanced security.
10. Root access.
VPS hosting allows users to have a separate dedicated server for their website with a reserved amount of resources and memory. This means that tasks being run on another user’s server won’t affect your website or application’s performance.
Additionally, VPS hosting allows users to easily scale up their resources when needed, making it easier to accommodate growth and changes in business needs. VPS hosting also offers more control and customization options compared to shared hosting, allowing users to install custom security software and choose the version of software they prefer. Finally, VPS hosting is more affordable than dedicated hosting, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses and individuals who require more control and flexibility over their website or application.
With a VPS, you have complete control over your own server. The server is operated at the needs of the user and you are free to manage your server as you like. You can configure the VPS to your needs.
The management of the VPS is completely in your own hands, but if needed, technical support is there to help you.
You can decide to choose a fully managed service or a server in which your hosting provider will only take care of the management.
Depending on your changing business needs – with a VPS, scaling up and down can easily and quickly be done without any service interruptions.
Since the VPS is separate from other users on the same server, they cannot access the resources dedicated to you. The security of your server is in your control.
You can put up firewalls and additional security tools without worrying about the other virtual servers.
What is the difference between VPS hosting and shared hosting?
Shared hosting and VPS hosting are two different types of web hosting services. Here are the key differences between shared hosting and VPS hosting:
– Your website shares the same server as many other websites.
– Cheaper option but comes with limited bandwidth, administration, and performance capabilities.
– Easy-to-use control panels and website setup tools.
– Suitable for non-technical users who want to host small websites.
– Fully managed by the host’s system administrators.
– No need for you to manage the environment.
– Cheaper than VPS hosting.
– A more premium option, with the ability for greater customization and increased performance.
– Each user gets a specified set of resources, meaning that other websites on the same server won’t affect you.
– Each user has their own dedicated virtual partition, ensuring that resources are always available to them.
– More expensive than shared hosting.
– Greater storage and bandwidth.
– Higher levels of reliability.
– Greater server control and customization.
– Near-instant scalability and flexibility.
– Enhanced security.
– Root access.
In summary, shared hosting is a cheaper option suitable for non-technical users who want to host small websites, while VPS hosting is a more premium option with greater customization and increased performance, but it is more expensive. VPS hosting also offers greater storage and bandwidth, higher levels of reliability, greater server control and customization, near-instant scalability and flexibility, enhanced security, and root access.