Explore Powerful Solutions
Merchants selling on Shopify can save 50% on credit card processing fees thanks to our Direct Payments Provider solution.
Our rates and fees for merchants using Shopify are fixed at 2.2% plus $0.15¢ per transaction.
Through KJ ProWeb™ merchants save a flat 50% on transaction fees and up to 30% on rates.
Rated a top #5 best high-risk payment processors in the world and one of America’s “Fastest Growing Companies in 2022” according to Inc Magazine.
KJ ProWeb™ has teamed up with Payment Cloud®. We’re a white-label reseller offering the entire portfolio of solutions at substantially discounted prices.
- All major credit cards: 3.95% plus $0.25 cents per transaction *Federally regulated products and services considered high-risk are gladly accepted.
- Debit cards: 1.0% plus $0.25 cents per transaction.
- Payment gateway furnished by PaymentCloud.
Click here to apply now or read more.
Widely regarded as the #1 rated high risk merchant services provider in the world.
EMB™ supports merchants in a wide range of high-risk industry sectors. In fact, many ISO’s send thier declined applications to EMB™. Clients of KJ ProWeb receive special pricing.
Click here to read more or apply.
Enjoy the best prices obtainable and innovative payment processing solutions for traditional businesses. *Rates and pricing applies to low-risk, traditional businesses only.
New & Better Pricing. Updated: April 2022
- Retail Basic Credit Card Present (Swipe): 1.95% plus $0.15¢ per transaction
- eCommerce/MOTO: 2.25% plus $0.20¢ per transaction
*Pursuant to Visa & MasterCard Interchange rules – rewards traditional, rewards signature and rewards signature card acceptance are priced separately.
Interchange Table: October 2021
|Visa Credit Basic||1.51% + 10¢|
|Visa Rewards Traditional||1.65% + 10¢|
|Visa Rewards Signature||2.30% + 10¢|
|Visa Rewards Signature Preferred||2.1% + 10¢|
Google Pay® is the perfect eCommerce store credit card acceptance solution for merchants who simply cannot get approved for a traditional merchant account.
When customers visiting your website store have selected products and wish to pay, they are presented with a very convenient one-click payment option.
The only caveat to using Google Pay® as a manual checkout payment method (on Shopify) is that the buyer must already have the Google Pay® app downloaded and functioning on their mobile device or be willing to download it.
Click here to read more.
Through KJ ProWeb™ merchants receive a 40% to 50% discount on Authorize.net services.
Our price structure is set at 0.45 basis points above true interchange plus $0.15 per transaction when customers pay by credit card.
Authorize.net is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa (NYSE: V). Authorize.net services are sold through a network of reseller partners, including Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), Merchant Service Providers (MSPs) and financial institutions.
Accept Visa & MasterCard debit-card for product purchases in your dispensary.
Point of Banking (POB) also called, ‘cashless ATM debit card processing, is the ability to let dispensary visitors buy products legally by means of PIN-based credit card or debit card entry. POB or point-of-banking works very much like an ATM transaction. No paper money is involved. It’s a cashless transaction.
- A customer presents their bank-issued Visa or MasterCard ATM debit or credit card at the point of purchase.
- The buyer proceeds to swipe the card through the POS terminal, enter their card PIN number, and in increments of $5.00 (smaller increments are not allowed), the buyer completes the sale.
- The cardholder is charged a small convenience fee on top of the rounded total. *Approximately $3.95.
Sell any legal product or service without limitations, hinderances or restrictions.
If the product is legal in the United States and the principal business owner has no felony criminal history, a valid US bank account in the name of business entity, and valid government ID — the application will be approved.
Click here to apply for service or read more.
KJ ProWeb™ will produce a secure online store checkout page and credit card capture form. The credit card capture will be integrated into the Buyer’s website.
Online shoppers will be able to safely choose a method of payment, enter the credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV code (found on the back of the card), shipping address, and personal contact details.
- Our expert coders we create secure credit card capture forms that seamlessly integrate with your online store. Online shoppers will be able to choose a method of payment; Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. As an extra bonus and upon request we can include CashApp, Zelle, and Venmo at no additional charge.
Benefits of a Custom Credit Card Capture Form
- It gives online shoppers the ability to simply enter a credit card or debit card number of their choice, the expiration date, CVV code (found on the back of the card), a shipping/delivery address, zip code and personal contact details. All of this takes place on the checkout page without getting redirected away from your website.
- PCI Compliance – the buyer’s credit card information and order details are safely stored inside of your eCommerce site management dashboard. All of the popular eCommerce website builders in use today employ bank-grade security features and ensure PCI compliance.
- To retrieve new customer orders, simply log into your online store dashboard and go to the menu tab where new Orders are stored. Retrieve the customer’s credit card information, the exact dollar amount of the sale and any other relevant details.
- Finally, log into your Virtual Terminal, enter the buyer’s credit card details and process the sale.
KJ Proweb offers the powerful and affordable Virtual Terminal platform in the industry. Our Virtual Terminal plan has no application fee, no monthly statement fees, and there is no software to download.
The Basic Plan is priced at 3.75% plus $0.10¢ per transaction.
You receive a two-month free trial period with no monthly fees. After the free two month trial period you are given the option to upgrade to premium service for $14.95 per month or keep basic service with no monthly fee.
Click here to apply for service or read more.
Why Choose KJ ProWeb™?
KJ ProWeb™ is a white-label reseller and authorized Independent Sales Organization (ISO) representing eight of the largest and most trusted Merchant Services Providers (MSPs),
payment processors and Fintech' in the world.
Several of our payment technology partners hold credentials as an FDIC-insured financial institution with their own Banking Identification Number (BIN), Interbank Card Association (ICA) membership with MasterCard™ in-house underwriting team.
Our Value Proposition
We strive to bring to market— the absolute best value in payment processing solutions coupled with next-generation business management tools design to help merchants become profitable online.
3.95% plus $0.30 cents per transaction.
*Monthly recurring fees not included.
CBD, Delta 8/9
e-Cigs & Vape
Enjoy the absolute best rates in the industry coupled with essential back-office management tools. Sell online, from any mobile device or tablet, by email invoice and recurring billing.
Unbeatable rates at 3.95% + $0.30¢ per transaction and a monthly recurring fees of $65.00 USD.
- No application fee or setup fee.
- Approvals within 24 to 48 hours.
Innovative payment processing solutions
Choose a payment processing solution
Accept payments online, face-to-face or through a mobile device just got easier.
Velocity Virtual Terminal. You'll wonder how you conducted business without one.
PayAnyWhere: Smart Point-of-Sale Terminals
Accept payments any way your customers want to pay. From inside of your retail store, on the go (mobile), an eCommerce website or a Virtual Terminal.