All the tools you need to sell anytime, anywhere and maximize profitability.
Why Choose KJ ProWeb™?
KJ ProWeb™ is an authorized Independent Sales Organization representing twenty of the largest and most trusted Merchant Services Providers (MSPs), payment processors, acquiring banks and FinTechs in the world.
We've disrupted the merchant services industry by forcing traditional banking institutions and financial service providers into the new era of the digital banking.
KJ ProWeb is on the cutting edge of Web 3.0 services that bring to market transaction capture and settlement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, the blockchain and decentralized global payment processing.
Our Value Proposition
We GUARANTEE our clients the best customer service in the industry.
We GUARANTEE our clients the absolute best pricing for identical service with bundled features, the most up-to-date secure network and technology to process your transactions.
We GUARANTEE a No Long Term service agreement. We offer Month to Month merchant processing agreements with no Early Termination Fees.
We GUARANTEE our clients that their rates will never increase unless there is an interchange increase.
We GUARANTEE our clients that our rates are the lowest in the industry. This guarantee is rock solid on the grounds that we offer Interchange Plus Pricing and a true zero cost/no fees to the merchant automated surcharge program.
We GUARANTEE our clients that for as long as they are processing through us, we will replace or repair your equipment with the same or a similar unit for free*.
As low as 2.99% plus $0.25 cents per transaction.
*Payment gateway included. Seamless integration into all major website builders with using Pinwheel Gateway.
Enjoy the absolute best rates in the industry coupled with enterprise-level back-office management tools.
Sell online, from any mobile device or tablet, by email invoice and recurring billing.
No application fee
No setup fees.
Approvals within 24 to 48 hours.
FREE payment gateway fully compatible with Shopify, Wix, SquareSpace, WooCommerce and over 40 popular website builders.
The ability to actually pay 0.00% in credit card processing fees is a reality. It’s here now.
Click the image shown below to discover how the 6th largest payment processor in North America can reduce your credit card processing rates and fees to zero.
The primary benefit of the EDGE Program is that retail stores large and small totally eliminate credit card processing fees at the point-of-sale.
At the same time and at with no out-of-pocket expense a new merchant receives a FREE point-of-sale terminal and much more.
FREE signage explaining the program to your customers.
A FREE countertop Verifone Vx520 machine or two more excellent options; a portable Verifone Vx680 payment system or a PayAnywhere© smart terminal.
No Sign Up Fee or Application Fee.
No Long Term Binding Contract Required.
- Sign Up Here or Read More.
Our rates and fees for merchants using Shopify are fixed at 2.2% plus $0.15¢ per transaction.
Through KJ ProWeb™ merchants using our Direct Payment Provider will save;
- A flat 50% on transaction fees (we charge only $0.15¢ per transaction)
- Up to 30% on basic rates compared to Shopify Payments©, PayPal© and Stripe©.
Did you know?
Effective as of September 2022:
Rates and fees established by PayPal for US domestic customers with an eCommerce store will incur new price increases.
- *3.50% plus $0.30¢ per transaction.
- To withdrawal out of PayPal to a US domestic bank account, the fee is 1.50% of the gross amount transferred.
Widely regarded as the #1 rated high-risk merchant services provider in the world.
EMB™ supports merchants in a wide range of high-risk industry sectors. In fact, many ISO’s, Acquiring Banks and merchant services providers send their declined applications to EMB™.
Clients of KJ ProWeb™ receive substantially discounted Interchange Plus pricing and value-added services that cannot be obtained apart from KJ ProWeb™. We are an authorized Independent Sales Organization (ISO) and global partner representing the services of EMB© and Pinwheel Payment Gateway.
PaymentCloud® is rated a top #5 best high-risk payment processor in the world. They’re also one of America’s “Fastest Growing Companies in 2022” according to Inc. Magazine.
With 70+ employees gearing up to upgrade to a 17,000-square-foot space in Encino, California, this dynamic group of young payment professionals facilitate credit card processing for merchants spanning a multitude of industry types.
- An easy online application.
- Transparent and lightening fast approval process,
- …and hundreds of integration options set PaymentCloud apart.
While on the partnership side of things, Payment Cloud© has direct relationships with over 80% of top digital payment industry ISOs and fintechs to help bring payment processing solutions to hard-to-place industries.
In most instances merchants enjoy same day or next day approval, efficient onboarding, and a ton of account management tools at just the click of a button.
KJ ProWeb™ has teamed up with Payment Cloud®. We’re a white-label reseller offering Payment Cloud’s entire portfolio of solutions at interchange plus pricing.
- Accept all major credit cards and rates as low as 1.69% to 3.95% plus $0.25 cents per transaction. *Depending on Merchant Category Code (MCC) and underwriting determination. *Federally regulated products and services considered high-risk are gladly accepted.
- Debit card rates and fees at: 1.0% plus $0.25 cents per transaction.
- Payment gateway furnished by PaymentCloud®.
Click here to apply now or read more.
Below is a list of acceptable merchant categories:
- Apply now: Requires strict compliance with guidelines and reputation considerations.
- Cigars & Tobacco: Requires strict compliance with guidelines and reputation considerations.
- Credit Repair: Requires strict compliance with guidelines and is considered a bodily harm/health risk.
- Guns & Firearms: Sells a service to populations with poor credit.
- MLM Credit Card Processing: Processes high volume and can be service-only or intangible goods.
- Nutraceuticals & Supplements: Requires strict compliance with guidelines.
- Tech Support: Distributes service-only and intangible products.
- CBD Oils, Ingestibles (including gummies and snacks), CBD-infused Isolates & Distillates: Requires strict compliance with guidelines.
Enjoy the best prices obtainable and innovative payment processing solutions for traditional businesses.
*Rates and pricing applies to low-risk, traditional businesses only.
New & Better Pricing. Updated: April 2022
- Retail Basic Credit Card Present (Swipe): 1.95% plus $0.15¢ per transaction
- eCommerce/MOTO: 2.25% plus $0.20¢ per transaction
*Pursuant to Visa & MasterCard Interchange rules – rewards traditional, rewards signature and rewards signature card acceptance are priced separately.
Interchange Table: October 2021
|Visa Credit Basic||1.51% + 10¢|
|Visa Rewards Traditional||1.65% + 10¢|
|Visa Rewards Signature||2.30% + 10¢|
|Visa Rewards Signature Preferred||2.1% + 10¢|
Google Pay® has merged with Google Wallet. It’s the perfect eCommerce payment acceptance solution for online sellers having a difficult time getting a traditional merchant account.
Thanks to the recently rebranded Google Wallet, anyone can store up to five debit cards and bank accounts and use those accounts in your digital wallet to pay businesses or send money to friends.
Merchants are allowed to receive electronic payments even if you sell; Kratom, Nutraceuticals, kava, hemp flower and pre-rolls, delta 8/9 THC, vape equipment, CBD, and services considered high-risk.
How Does It Work?
When prospective customers visit your website store, they can make payment using any credit card or debit stored in their Google Pay account.
The only caveat to using Google Pay® as a manual checkout payment method (on Shopify) is that the buyer must already have the Google Pay® app downloaded and functioning on their mobile device or be willing to download it.
Click here to read more.
Accept Visa & MasterCard debit-card for product purchases in your dispensary.
Point of Banking (POB) also called, ‘cashless ATM debit card processing, is the ability to let dispensary visitors buy products legally by means of PIN-based credit card or debit card entry. POB or point-of-banking works very much like an ATM transaction. No paper money is involved. It’s a cashless transaction.
- A customer presents their bank-issued Visa or MasterCard ATM debit or credit card at the point of purchase.
- The buyer proceeds to swipe the card through the POS terminal, enter their card PIN number, and in increments of $5.00 (smaller increments are not allowed), the buyer completes the sale.
- The cardholder is charged a small convenience fee on top of the rounded total. *Approximately $3.95.
Thanks to Point-of-Banking technology dispensary owners can sell their goods and services legally without violating card brand regulations or state law.
Read more or sign up for service – click here
Sell any legal product or service without limitations or restrictions.
If the product is legal in the United States and the principal business owner has no felony criminal history, a valid US bank account in the name of business entity, and valid government ID — the application will be approved.
Click here to apply for service or read more.
KJ ProWeb™ will produce a secure online store checkout page and credit card capture form. The credit card capture will be integrated into the Buyer’s website.
Online shoppers will be able to safely choose a method of payment, enter the credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV code (found on the back of the card), shipping address, and personal contact details.
- Our expert coders we create secure credit card capture forms that seamlessly integrate with your online store. Online shoppers will be able to choose a method of payment; Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. As an extra bonus and upon request we can include CashApp, Zelle, and Venmo at no additional charge.
Benefits of a Custom Credit Card Capture Form
- It gives online shoppers the ability to simply enter a credit card or debit card number of their choice, the expiration date, CVV code (found on the back of the card), a shipping/delivery address, zip code and personal contact details. All of this takes place on the checkout page without getting redirected away from your website.
- PCI Compliance – the buyer’s credit card information and order details are safely stored inside of your eCommerce site management dashboard. All of the popular eCommerce website builders in use today employ bank-grade security features and ensure PCI compliance.
- To retrieve new customer orders, simply log into your online store dashboard and go to the menu tab where new Orders are stored. Retrieve the customer’s credit card information, the exact dollar amount of the sale and any other relevant details.
- Finally, log into your Virtual Terminal, enter the buyer’s credit card details and process the sale.
KJ ProWeb™ offers the powerful and affordable Virtual Terminal platform in the industry. Our Virtual Terminal plan has no application fee, no monthly statement fees, and there is no software to download.
The Basic Plan is priced at 3.75% plus $0.10¢ per transaction.
You receive a two-month free trial period with no monthly fees. After the free two month trial period you are given the option to upgrade to premium service for $14.95 per month or keep basic service with no monthly fee.
Click here to apply for service or read more.
Get approved within 24 hours at the most competitive rates.
Innovative payment processing solutions
PayAnyWhere: Smart Point-of-Sale Terminals
Accept payments any way your customers want to pay. From inside of your retail store, on the go (mobile), an eCommerce website or a Virtual Terminal.