KJ ProWeb is an award-winning digital marketing agency and web development consultancy based in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles-California. Our work continues to yield exceptional results for some of the largest global brands spanning multiple industry sectors.
Our big claim to fame. In 2014, KJ ProWeb was selected from among 7,500 Google Engage Agency™ (Partners) for nomination as a ‘Top #100 Best Small Digital Marketing Agencies’ in the United States.
Summary of Qualifications
18 years of experience in responsive website design, content development, search engine optimization, business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing.
- Full-Stack & Front-end Web Development – a UCLA® certified full stack developer who has authored and managed over 20,000 website pages utilizing popular Content Management Systems, ERPs and Saas platforms; WordPress, Magento, Joomla, BigCommerce, osCommerce, Prestashop, 3D Cart, Shopify, Sitecore, Agility, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, SugarCRM, vTigerCRM, and others.
- Website Migration – expert working knowledge of website migration best practices and protocols. Our skill includes; http to https considerations, changing mobile setup (AMP & PWA), URL structure and redirection integrity, HTML, CSS code design modifications, SEO and UX-driven changes, navigation changes, internal and external link changes, consolidation of content, restructuring of the primary Google account, and post-migration testing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Full scope website crawl and server logfile analysis utilizing; Ahrefs.com. SEMRush, MOZ.com, SpyFu, Botify, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and Splunk.
- Technical SEO – W3C / Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) audits, site architecture analysis, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages code analysis, on-page and off-page optimization, schema markup, metadata creation, anchor links, site navigation, etc.
PPC & Social Media Advertising – 8 years’ experience in leadership roles managing complex SEO, PPC, and social media advertising campaigns for clients spending in excess of $200,000 per month in advertising spend.
- An exceptional working knowledge of A/B split testing, multivariate testing, and other content testing strategies.
- Understands and interprets web analytics data and KPIs using graphs and charts to assist clients in understanding digital advertising’s impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Utilizes ‘best-in-class’ digital marketing automation software; Marketo, WordStream, HubSpot Marketing Automation, Optmyzr, HootSuite, Klaviyo, Ispionage, Kenshoo, Adobe Cloud Marketing Suite, and SendInBlue.
Kevin James owns a client portfolio of case histories demonstrating an ability to consistently generate 1,500% up to 43,000% return-on-investment per advertising dollar spent.