Accept payments in your web browser.
Key in credit card details and process a payment anywhere you have an internet connection.
Your transactions will instantly appear on your Activity page.
How Does a Virtual Terminal Work?
- When online shoppers place an order through your online store, their sensitive credit card details are safely stored inside of your website builder ‘Customer Orders’ dashboard. This workflow process ensures PCI compliance.
- After receiving an email notice and SMS text message of a new sale, you will log into your hosted virtual terminal, cut-and-paste or manually enter the buyer’s credit card information and the amount of the sale into your virtual terminal.
- Press the “Submit Order” button. Funds automatically settle into the merchant’s bank account either the same day or within 24 hours.
- 3.75% + $0.10 cents per transaction.
- You receive a FREE two-month trial.
- After the free two-month trial period you will be offered a premium version upgrade. Simply decline the offer and continue using the FREE version for the life of your business.
If you wish to keep the standard free virtual terminal, there is no monthly fee.
Watch the Video Demo of our Virtual Terminal in Action
Click to video shown below to the Velocity Virtual Terminal in action.
You May Need a Custom Built Payment Capture Form
Website hosting services providers such as Shopify©, Wix©, Weebly© and SquareSpace™ do NOT provide credit card processing to merchants selling federally regulated products.
Yes, online sellers are allowed to build a website on their platform, but credit card processing must be obtained from a high-risk merchant services provider. You cannot use Shopify Payments, Stripe or PayPal when selling CBD, Delta 8/9, vape cartridges, kratom and similar products.