Successful SEO is a balancing act between achieving search engine rank visibility & CONVERSIONS
90%of Google’s users even won’t look past the third page of search engine result listings. What does this mean? It means that in order to generate actual sales or capture leads — you need more than just prominent search engine rank visibility…you need an SEO strategy.
Those five bullet points are the most important components to a successful SEO strategy, yet the most ignored. Fix your SEO strategy now!
Our Holistic Approach to SEO
Despite what a many leading SEO firms will tell you, search engine optimization is not the same for every website nor every situation. Finding the right balance between website aesthetics, on-page and off-page content, and the most ignored component of all, conversion optimization – your website needs to appeal to real humans as well as search engine spiders.
KJ Proweb understands the dynamics of how this tightrope balancing act works. We’ll actually help you produce relevant content for your target audience to help convert those website visitors into customers or super hot leads.
11 SEO Techniques That’ll Double Your Search Traffic & Convert Visitors Into Customers
- Write original, target-audience relevant content that includes important keywords and search phrases. Don’t just write ‘off-the-cuff’ ignoring the need to close the sale. How do you close the sales? Present a strong value proposition, create a sense of urgency with your offer, add a call-to-action, and invite the prospect to buy now. KJ Proweb just shared with you the single most important strategy for closing deals online.
- Have a solid keyword placement strategy. By the way, give your SEO company a call and ask them to describe their keyword placement strategy. In 99% of all interviews the phone goes silent. Perhaps that’s a really strong clue that you’re dealing with the wrong SEO company. Ya’ think?
- Optimize your images with Alt tags, title tags & captions. Properly naming image file is a necessity that some webmasters miss, overlook, or brush off. They shouldn’t. It is very important. Image file names is one of the ways search engines and image search engines read and rank your articles in search engine results pages (SERPs). That is why using images directly related to your article and naming them properly is essential.
- Focus on boosting your website’s dwell time.
- Use a clean and SEO-optimized permalink structure.
- Inter-link your related articles to pass link juice and reduce bounce rates.
- Add outbound citation links from your articles.
- Make your site mobile responsive, credible and conversion optimized.
- Improve your website loading time.
- Optimize your site’s meta tags and title tags.
- Perfect the meta description of each blog post.
Break Down of Specific Tactics Required To Achieve SEO Goals
Here is an overview of important considerations needed to maximize SEO effectiveness;
Numerous studies reveal that more than half of all U.S. online shoppers leave a website if pages load too slowly. Another recent study demonstrated how that a delay of a single second in page response time can yield a 7% reduction in conversions, 11% fewer page views, and a 16% reduction in customer satisfaction. 79% of web shoppers who experienced slow website performance say they won’t return to that site again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online. How does this impact your bottom line? If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1-second page delay could potentially cost $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
Numerous studies reveal that more than half of all U.S. online shoppers leave a website if pages load too slowly. Another recent study demonstrated how that a delay of a single second in page response time can yield a 7% reduction in conversions, 11% fewer page views, and a 16% reduction in customer satisfaction.
79% of web shoppers who experienced slow website performance say they won’t return to that site again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online. How does this impact your bottom line?
If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1-second page delay could potentially cost $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
- Write Original Compelling Content: developing new content, updating old content, fixing/replacing duplicate content, improving readability, improving usability, improving relevancy, improving heading tag structure, optimizing content for specific keywords and user searches.
- Website Structure: improving link juice flow throughout the site, cutting out duplicate pages, optimizing URL structures, improving crawl-ability and indexation.
- Fixing Errors: updating broken links, adding page titles and meta descriptions, fixing 404 errors (missing pages), fixing incorrect redirects, correcting sitemap errors.
- Website Security: identifying malware issues, adding a security certificate (https). Learn more about our website optimization process.
- Off-Page SEO – refers to building your site’s authority by building backlinks. A backlink is a link that is on another website that points back to a specific page or content on your site. Establishing backlinks are critical when it comes to ranking well in Google. If you don’t have backlinks, or if your backlinks are non-authoritative and spammy you will NOT rank well in Google.
At the beginning of your campaign, we audit your website to get a clear idea of what has been done in the past and what needs to be done going forward to achieve first page rankings. After we’ve identified your site’s strengths and weaknesses, we develop a road-map that outlines what work will be done that will lead to organic growth and success.
Some of these tasks may include:
- Competitive analysis and monitoring (on and off-page)
- On-Page optimization (i.e. page titles, page descriptions, content development, website speed, indexation, etc.)
- Keyword research
- Tracking organic rankings and analyzing results
- Website architecture, link flow, and URL audits
- Website security (https://) and malware scan
- Regular site crawls to identify and fix broken links, thin pages, and duplicate content
- Backlink analysis and development
- Referring domains
- Level of Trust and Authority
- Anchor text
- Proper Use of directories and citations