Essential SEO Tasks Needed to Achieve Strong Search Engine Rank Visibility
90% of Google’s users won’t look past the third page of results. That means you need a long-term strategic approach to SEO that does more than just make your website easy to find, but also adapts to ever-changing search algorithms. We can help your website achieve a top search position, and just as importantly, maintain prominent visibility over time.
There is both an art and a science to search engine optimization. Here at KJ Proweb, we understand the dynamics of integrating both on-page and off-page SEO to create a successful digital marketing mix.
A Complete or Holistic Approach to SEO
Despite what a lot of firms will tell you, search engine optimization is not the same for every website or every situation. Finding the right balance between aesthetics, content, and conversions is critical – your website needs to appeal to humans as much as Google’s spiders. We will work with you to ensure that you get visitors and turn them into customers.
10 On-Page SEO Techniques 2019 That’ll Double Your Search Traffic
- Write original and detailed content
- Have a solid keyword placement strategy
- Optimize your images with Alt tags, title tags and captions
- Focus on boosting your website’s dwell time
- Use a clean and SEO-optimized permalink structure
- Inter-link your related articles to pass link juice and reduce bounce rates
- Add outbound citation links from your articles
- Make your site mobile responsive, credible and conversion optimized
- Improve your website loading time
- Optimize your site’s meta tags and title tags
- Perfect the meta description of each blog post.
Break Down & Explore Actual Tactics Involved In Achieving Our SEO Goals
- On-Page SEO refers to coding work done directly on your website. This includes everything from creating relevant content, optimizing that content for algorithm friendliness, and correcting any issues that may negatively impact your site’s performance within the various search engines.
Here is an overview of what important considerations when performing SEO work:
Site Load-time and Speed Analysis: 47% of online shoppers expect a website to load in under two seconds. If a web page has not completely loaded within 3 seconds the shopper abandons the website altogether. Numerous studies reveal that more than half of all U.S. online shoppers leave a website if pages load too slowly.
Another recent study demonstrated how that a delay of a single second in page response time can yield a 7% reduction in conversions, 11% fewer page views, and a 16% reduction in customer satisfaction.
79% of web shoppers who experienced slow website performance say they won’t return to that site again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online.
How does this impact your bottom line? If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1-second page delay could potentially cost $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
Write Original Compelling Content: developing new content, updating old content, fixing/replacing duplicate content, improving readability, improving usability, improving relevancy, improving heading tag structure, optimizing content for specific keywords and user searches.
Website Structure: improving link juice flow throughout the site, cutting out duplicate pages, optimizing URL structures, improving crawl-ability and indexation.
Fixing Errors: updating broken links, adding page titles and meta descriptions, fixing 404 errors (missing pages), fixing incorrect redirects, correcting sitemap errors.
Website Security: identifying malware issues, adding a security certificate (https).
Learn more about our website optimization process.
Off-Page SEO refers to building your site’s authority by building backlinks. A backlink is a link that is on another website that points back to a specific page or content on your site. Establishing backlinks are critical when it comes to ranking well in Google.
If you don’t have backlinks, or if your backlinks are non-authoritative and spammy you will NOT rank well in Google. When KJ Proweb creates backlinks for your site we focus on building links that are:
- SEO Tasks & Timelines
At the beginning of your campaign, we audit your website to get a clear idea of what has been done in the past and what needs to be done going forward to achieve first page rankings. After we’ve identified your site’s strengths and weaknesses, we develop a road-map that outlines what work will be done that will lead to organic growth and success.
Some of these tasks may include:
- Competitive analysis and monitoring (on and off-page)
- On-Page optimization (i.e. page titles, page descriptions, content development, website speed, indexation, etc.)
- Keyword research
- Tracking organic rankings and analyzing results
- Website architecture, link flow, and URL audits
- Website security (https://) and malware scan
- Regular site crawls to identify and fix broken links, thin pages, and duplicate content
- Backlink analysis and development
- Referring domains
- Level of Trust and Authority
- Anchor text
- Proper Use of directories and citations