Immediately after completing your application for a merchant account, be sure to collect and upload all eleven (11) documents into a Google Drive folderor Dropbox folder. Email to us a hyperlink to your folder when completed.
- A Voided Check (from a business checking account where funds are to be deposited)
- 3 Months Most Recent Credit Card Processing Statements (unless the applicant is a new startup). If the applicant for service does not have prior merchant processing history the principal owner or co-owner must submit three months of personal bank statements.
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization. Partially completed Articles are not acceptable. *Also include a copy of the state-issued Business License.
- Operating Agreement (required for LLCs only). Or submit a copy of the By-Laws if the entity is a Corporation.
- IRS Letter of EIN (Employer Identification Number).
- Full List of All CBD products being sold. (Upload an Excel® spreadsheet or a .Word document if necessary.
- Certificates of Analysis (Lab Results) for all CBD related products sold.
- Proof of URL Domain Ownership (a receipt or similar document to verify ownership of the website)
- Proof of Address – where conducting business (front page copy of a Utility Bill or rent/lease agreement summary page)
- Copy of 3rd Party Fulfillment Agreement – if your products are shipped and delivered via a 3rd party.
Apply for CBD & Hemp-friendly Merchant Account Now
Website Compliance Guidelines
The target website must not contain any statements alleging health benefits of any kind from the use of hemp derived CBD. This is a federal mandate established by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission fully supported by the Food & Drug Administration.
All unsubstantiated health claims must be removed prior to submitting an application for a merchant account.
Must clarify the terms of conditions for receiving a refund, the method and time frame for delivery.
Must be published in the shopping cart or checkout page of the website.
Must be published on the individual product pages OR as a link in the footer section of the website.