Compliance Checklist & Guidelines
To avoid untimely delays in the approval process, make certain that your website contains all seven policy pages.
The Federal Trade Commission guidelines strictly prohibit the publication of unsubstantiated medical claims relevant to the use of CBD products.
Submit The Following Documents With Your Merchant Application
- Articles of Incorporation & Operating Agreement
- Business License and/or Resale Tax Permit (if applicable)
- Letter from the IRS with proof of EIN / Tax I.D. Number
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill or Lease Agreement)
- Laboratory Issued Certificates of Analysis (COA’s)
- Government Identification (Driver’s license, state I.D. card, or valid travel passport)
- 3 Months Bank Statements (if not previous processing history, submit personal statements)
- A voided check or bank letter (for electronic deposit of funds)
SERVICE DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY WAIVER: Under no circumstances does the submission of an application for a merchant account, payment of bank imposed application fees (if any) or any other fees make up guaranteed approval of your merchant application. The ISO/sales agent shall not be held financially responsible nor liable for any costs, fees, business expenses or any losses if an application for a merchant account is declined.
INDEMNIFICATION & WAIVER OF RISK & LIABILITY
Merchant/Applicant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless KJ Proweb, its officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers from and against any lawsuit, claim, liability, loss, penalty or other expense (including attorneys’ fees and cost of defense) they may suffer or incur as a result of (i) a bank, ISO/MSPs inability to deliver merchant processing services as described in an Enrollment Application for Service. This indemnification and waiver of liability include, but is not limited to (ii) unforeseen actions by a federal government agency that may place hemp-derived CBD products into a high risk or ‘prohibited category by major card brands, thus making it impossible to receive traditional merchant processing for the same. If you, the merchant/applicant do not agree with nor accept this Indemnification and Waiver of Liability in its entirety, do not apply for service.