Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the single most important online marketing strategy to focus on when prominent search engine rank visibility is essential to generating ideal website traffic. Technical SEO refers to the work of optimizing your website’s technical elements to ensure that search engines can crawl, index, and render your webpages correctly.
Google updates its algorithms regularly, and so does your emerging online competition. Now more than ever businesses are turning to Technical SEO Professionals to manage their SEO tasks.
We own and use 40 'best-in-class' SEO content development tools on your project.
Technical SEO Capabilities
SEO Strategic Planning
Our work begins by conducting a series of checks and audits of your entire website. The tools featured below are used will crawl all published website pages to identify errors that negatively impact organic search engine visibility.
20 Critical SEO Points of Performance
- Slow website loading speed.
- Slow to load images and videos.
- Failure to optimize for Google First Mobile-Indexing guidelines.
- Failure to provide NAP (Name, Address & Phone).
- Failure to launch and optimize Google My Business.
- Missing H1 Page Title Tags and Meta Descriptions.
- Missing or Flawed H2 Page Description tags.
- Penalty worthy duplicate content
- Plagiarized content
- Failure to Publish SEO-rich Context with Schema.
- Poor quality internal links – broken links, slow pages, important versus non-important pages.
- Optimizing for the wrong keywords and search phrases.
- Lack of continuity between on-page content and keywords.
- Low word count – causing page failure to index and rank.
- Failure to deploy AMP.
- Failure to employ Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Launch and optimize Bing Places for Business.
- Failure to use online Citation Pages and Search Directories.
- Claim branded social media pages; (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Listings on Review Sites; Yelp, Glassdoor, Angie’s List, BBB.
For a sustainable and continuous review of your website, each project is constantly crawled and analyzed by our crawlers to track the progress of your optimization. You will also be notified by our monitoring service with the status of your website via e-mail, if server errors and major problems occur.