Showing 1–2 of 15 results
100% Unlimited Cloud Hosting
- Annual prepaid billing
- 100% Pure Cloud Hosting
- Incredibly Fast Load Times
- Unlimited Storage Space
- Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free yourself from all limitations. This package offers all of the storage space, monthly bandwidth, email addresses, databases, and sub-domains that most businesses will ever need.
Free Bonus Extras!
- 2 URL Domain Names (one is free for an entire year)
- 1000 Email Addresses
- Unlimited FTP
- Free SSL Certificate and IP Address
- 2 Free Drag-and-Drop Website Builders (460 fully customizable templates and built-in eCommerce tools. Far superior to Wix, Weebly, SquareSpace, Shopify and other Do-It-Yourself programs)
$288.00Add to cart
Ecommerce Payment Processing
Customized eCommerce Checkout Using Google Pay[masterslider id="7"]$389.00 Add to cart
KJ Proweb creates a streamlined checkout process inside of a website store where the buyer selects the items they wish to purchase and adds them into a website shopping cart.
Here is an actual demo website created by KJ Proweb to show you how Google Pay works in the checkout process.
- Next, and as part of a normal checkout process, the buyer provides their full name, delivery address details, city, state, zip code, email address and phone number.
- As the buyer prepares to submit an order, clear instructions are given to the buyer. They are told to expect a separate Google Pay® invoice from your company whereby payment can be made.
- Within seconds after submitting an order, your customer receives an email confirmation of the purchase and so do you, the Seller. Now, all you have to do is email your customer a request for payment from inside of your Google Pay account.
- Funds are typically deposited into your bank account within seconds as Google Pay is a peer-to-peer money transfer system very similar to Venmo and Cash-App.