PAX E700 Smart POS+ Terminal
Transform your countertop with the space-saving, tablet-based PAX E700 Smart point-of-sale terminal. Accept credit cards, debit cards, checks, and gift cards in your store, on the go, and online.
The PayAnyWhere E700 Smart Terminal is the ideal solution for merchants who want full POS functionality in a sleek and compact design. Accept credit cards, debit cards, checks and gift cards in your store, on the go, and online.
Free placement or purchase with a $39.95 per device monthly software fee or purchase for $949.95.
- The large format point of sale with a 12.5″ HD touchscreen, 4.3″ customer facing display, receipt printer, and barcode scanner.
- Accepts digital wallets; Apply Pay®, Google Pay© & Samsung Pay©
- EMV chip reader, PCI & NFC Contactless certifications
- Speed up your checkout process with frictionless transactions that take just seven to ten seconds from the time the card is inserted until approval.
- Access to Payments Hub, our secure, online merchant terminal.
- Real-time, analytics-based reports for easy-to-understand insights into your business.
- Simplified employee, customer, and inventory management.
- Emailable, textable, and printable receipts.
- A Virtual Terminal for telephone orders, mail orders, and card-present transactions.
- Recurring invoices with autopay.
- Two unique software themes (Terminal and Retail).
- No Cancellation Fee
- Next-day settlement of funds. *Instant settlement of funds based on Underwriting
- Live customer support 24/7
Card Processing Rates & Fees
- Swiped / Customer Present: 2.69% + $0.00¢ per transaction
- E-commerce Store, Virtual Terminal & Keyed Entry: 3.49% + $0.19¢ per transaction
- Merchants with annual gross sales in excess of $250,000 qualify for Interchange Plus pricing.
View or download the technical specifications sheet:
When signing up for service, merchants also receive (at no additional cost), our online merchant portal, called, Payments Hub.
- Payments Hub is a robust online account management dashboard that allows merchants can easily view all sales activity by the day, week, month, quarter and much more.
- You can even set up customers for recurring subscription, send out email invoices for SMS text messages with an invoice.
- Payments Hub even functions as a virtual terminal which gives you the ability to accept payments by telephone, mail order, a custom-built payment capture form.
- Funds settle into your bank account on the next business day.
Business owners can also manage employees, customers, and inventory all with the power of PayAnyWhere.
©2023 Payanywhere. All rights reserved. Payanywhere is a registered DBA of EPX, a registered ISO of BMO Harris N.A., Chicago, IL, Citizens Bank N.A., Providence, RI, The Bancorp Bank, Philadelphia, PA, and FFB Bank, Fresno, CA. American Express may require separate approval. PA is currently available only in the United States. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Other designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.