High Impact SEO Starter Package
Building an attractive website filled with bells and whistles is not a guarantee that customers will find your website online and begin shopping. You’ll have to invest in the work of integrating both on-page and off-page SEO strategies into your Internet marketing strategy. The journey to online profitability starts here.
*Price structure is based on a monthly service agreement with a minimum term of six months.
Here’s What You Receive
1. We create and publish a proper Google My Business Profile for your business. This task includes the integration of all required NAP details. https://business.google.com
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. To help customers find your business, and to tell them your story, you can verify your business and edit your business information.
Set up a Google Search Console account. https://search.google.com/search-console/
2. Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. It helps developers, website owners
3. Google Analytics – set up with conversion tracking.
4. Google Looker Studio (formerly, Google Data Studio) – reporting dashboard set up, and;
5. MSN Bing Webmaster Tools account set up.
6. Shown below are 8 critical SEO tasks that should be addressed immediately, as they are the foundation of a well-structured, intelligent SEO strategy.
These tasks require consistent monitoring, updates, and professional management as Google algorithms change literally on a daily basis.
- Google Mobile-First Compliance Testing and remediation of issues.
- URL & IP Address Canonicalization – analysis, fix, and testing.
- Website Page Speed Load-time – analysis, fix, and testing.
- Cross-browser Compatibility Testing – fix and retesting.
- Meta-tags Assessment of Individual Web Pages – to include optimization and republishing of Page Title tags, Individual Page Descriptions tags, and the integration of high-value keywords & search phrases.
- Build an XML Site Map and submit it to Google and MSN Bing.
- Product and launch an effective Internal Links and External/Backlinks strategy
- Create Schema Markup (Structured Data Mark Up) for Google Local profile, blog content, events and FAQ pages.