An enterprise level website is a custom-built online presence designed to serve and support the needs of multinational or global corporation. Technical requirements often include; numerous vendor and API integrations, ERP and CRMs, site visitor engagement tools, online customer support with chatbot integrations, and enterprise resource planning.
40 and up to 100 interactive, media rich, mobile-responsive website pages. Tons of value-added tools worth thousands. The average USA market price of an enterprise-level website offering similar features, tools, and services valued between $12,000.00 up to $20,000.
Our web development team will design and host your website using one of more than 140 popular open source CMS scripts. Your choice.
- 100% pure cloud hosting included with your purchase. You will receive unlimited storage space, unlimited monthly bandwidth, unlimited email addresses, and two URL domain names (one is FREE for the LIFE of remaining with KJ Proweb.
- 30 Different Customized Landing Pages, 3 Different Customized Lead Capture Forms. Every page on your website may feature a customized landing page allowing you to capture important data from website visitors. Examples of landing pages may include; ‘ Get a Customized Price Quote’, ‘Apply for a Job Application Here’, ‘Get a Mortgage or Auto Loan Here’, “Sign Up for Our Newsletter’, ‘Join Us’
- Up to 300 individual product listings. You will be able add many more products or services to your online store on your own. KJ Proweb will train you how to do website updates.
- Up to 100 main categories for your website store and 10 sub-categories for your online store. For example, the category of shoes may feature sub-categories to include; men’s shoes, women’s shoes, children’s shoes, athletic shoes, dress shoes, etc.
- Interactive Social Media Connections with Built-in eCommerce Shopping Platform. Includes; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.com, and Instagram]. KJ Proweb will produce or restructure your social media pages to include full scope e-commerce selling capabilities.
- Embedded Video or Multi-Media Feeds. We will integrate video/multi-media of your choice into your website.
Our web development team will work with you to create a professionally branded look for your online store. The design of the site and the shopping cart will be based on the theme of your choice with customization to suit your style. I will incorporate your business logo into the design of your new website. If you do not have a logo, it can be included at no additional cost.
- Contact us and give me some ideas about your online business goals.
- A Scope of Work Service Agreement and Proposal will be provided with instructions for payment.
- Provide me with the 25 to 50 product listings (images, description & tags) and the full content for your website.
- Once your website images and full content is sent to KJ Proweb, our team will proceed to work.
- KJ Proweb will help you plan your site structure, and choose a theme to start design and customization work.
- KJ Proweb will provide you with training on how to manage and maintain your store after launch.
Provided that your website content is ready when we install the template and begin work, your website can be finished and visible to the world inside of 4 to 6 weeks. The timing really depends on the readiness of your content as well as your responsiveness in the process.