PAX A920 Pro Smart Terminal
The PAX A920 Pro is arguable the most versatile point-of-sale device on the market. On top of that, it’s the affordable. Get it 100% free with no out-of-pocket investment or buy the device at the low price of $349.00.
The A920 Pro comes with a built-in PINPad, a larger screen, blazing faster performance, and an optional built-in professional infrared barcode scanner. It can be used on your store counter-top, as a portable wireless device, it also connects to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and has a front-facing and rear-facing camera.
- No Setup Fee
- No Cancellation Fee
- Shipped to your doorstep at $0.00 cost
- Next-day settlement of funds. *With the option for instant settlement of funds based on underwriting.
Card On File
Card On File is a feature that gives merchants the ability to use a customer’s stored card on file. When a new customer provides their credit card information, simply store and save it. Do this in your Payments Hub Virtual terminal. The Payments Hub Virtual Terminal supports recurring payments with autopay.
Rates & Fees
- 3.89% plus $0.20 cents per transaction.
- $14.95 Monthly Software Fee
Inactivity Fee: $3.99/mo. Applicable only to merchants who do not process a transaction for 3 consecutive months. When processing resumes the inactivity fee will no longer be charged.
Key Features & Benefits
- Faster processing & larger display: Powered by the fastest processor in the portfolio to simultaneously run the most complex applications under the highest levels of inbuilt payment security. The ultimate viewing experience is delivered on the A920Pro’s brilliant 5.5-inch touchscreen, enabling you to better showcase logos, adverts, and video clips, creating multiple customer engagement opportunities.
- Double Memory: it is the ideal solution to run multiple applications simultaneously to manage table orders, payments and loyalty programs. All perfectly integrated to accept any payment method.
- Flexible payment options: The E600’s hybrid reader meets the demands of every customer and accepts a variety of payment options, including EMV chip & PIN, magstripe, NFC contactless, ApplePay, and more.
- Expanded Performance: The A920, the Pro version has a auto-focus camera, a professional infrared barcode scanner and quick scan side button in the same elegant design. These features allow a QR code to be read quickly & efficiently, helping a merchant to accept more in-store payment options than ever before.
When used with NAB’s EDGE Cash Discounting (zero cost, no fees credit card processing) the device is 100% free of cost and there are no monthly recurring fees.
When signing up for service, merchants also receive at no additional cost, our online merchant portal, called, Payments Hub.
- Payments Hub is a robust online account management dashboard that allows merchants can easily view all sales activity by the day, week, month, quarter, and much more.
- You can even set up customers for recurring subscriptions, and send out email invoices for SMS text messages with an invoice.
- Payments Hub even functions as a virtual terminal that gives you the ability to accept payments by telephone, mail order, or a custom-built payment capture form.
- Funds settle into your bank account on the next business day.
Business owners can also manage employees, customers, and inventory, all with the power of PayAnyWhere.