Google Pay© Integration for eCommerce Stores
Experience the all new Google Wallet©
On July 20, 2022 Google© did a complete makeover of its digital wallet platform and Google Pay©.
Businesses of any size and entrepreneurs can quickly and easily accept credit card payments, debit cards and instant bank-to-bank transfers from customers when selling any legal product or service sold.
- KJ ProWeb™ will create a secure credit card capture form that seamlessly integrates into your online store checkout page.
- During the checkout process online shoppers will be instructed to download, install and launch Google Pay© on their Android or Apple® device. The entire process takes less than 60 seconds!
- Your customers can store up to five different credit cards, Visa & MasterCard debit cards and bank accounts can be stored into a Google Wallet™. At the click-of-a-button they can send payment without getting redirected away from your website store.
- Google Pay© rates and fees: When a customer makes payment by credit card the fee is 2.9% plus $0.30 cents per transaction. If payment is made by debit card or ACH bank account debit there are no fee or cost whatsoever.
- When customers enter products into your shopping cart and prepare to buy — they will need to enter their full name, shipping and delivery address with za ip code, telephone number, and email address.
- At checkout (when it’s time to pay) the buyer will be instructed to submit their order and pay now.
- How Do They Pay? The buyer can pay while still on your website Order Confirmation Page by using their mobile device and Google Pay App (OR) by clicking the Google Pay QR Code.
- That’s it. You’re done. No other labor is involved.
- Provide us your full website URL domain name. If you are using Shopify your website URL domain will end with [ www______________.myshopify.com]
- Send us the email address to login to your site: ______________________________
- For security purposes and for approximately three hours, temporarily change your password to: kjproweb123
- *Never share your real password. We ask you to temporarily change your password for a two hour period. This gives us the ability to complete the task.
Our customized credit card capture form seamlessly integrates into WooCommerce, Shopify, Big Commerce, Wix.com, and GoDaddy.
[Sample credit card capture form shown below].