Experts in the science of
Search Engine Optimization
Building a pretty website is not a guarantee that prospective customers will find your website and begin shopping. You’ll have to invest in specific SEO strategies to get found on the major search engines, attract ideal shoppers, and convert site visitors into buyers.
The impact of COVID-19 dramatically changed mobile and desktop Internet usage habits, ecommerce and search engine optimization best as a whole. Everything that worked prior to government mandated shutdowns that began in March of 2020 must be re-examined, tested and restructured.
Get an expert-led SEO audit today!
Overview of SEO Services
Comprehensive SEO Audit
Award-winning SEO Specialist, Kevin James, will perform an in-depth analysis of your web presence on-page and off-page SEO data. Our work includes a competitive intelligence report to identify what your top five online competitors are doing right, we uncover technical errors, and recommend a solid strategy to help you to gain market dominance.
SEO Strategy Consultation with Conversion Mapping
The primary objective of our SEO work is to ensure that our client dominates organic search engine result listings in their target markets.
We are ever-mindful of the need to convert a high percentage of website visitors into customers.
Optimization of Images, Header Tags & Micro Data
Optimization of website images, on-page title tags, H2 tags/page descriptions, site load-time analysis.
Keyword research, URL audits, identify and fix broken links, duplicate content, schema mark-up, and more.
Deep Technical SEO
- Edit on-page content to utilize high value keywords and popular search phrases used by the target audience.
- Test, Modify URL structures (if necessary) and fix canonical tag flaws – for each individual primary web page (not child pages).
- Produce and publish schema mark up structured data – *This requires access to the client’s Google Search Console.
- Change, repair or create H1 through H6 tags for each individual website page, including product pages.
- Build internal + external links and produce anchor text for the same. *May require access to social media pages.
- Address local SEO errors, and omissions.
- Create, restructure if necessary and optimize the client’s Google My Business profile.
- Repair ALT tag/image tag deficiencies and SEO flaws.
On-Page SEO, Keyword Research & Link Integration
- IP Canonicalization Testing & Validation – Your site’s IP Address must redirect to your site’s URL domain name. In circumstances where there are IP Address canonicalization duplicate content problems may be detected by search engines when indexing a site.
- Keyword Research and Analysis – Using proprietary search engine analysis tools, competitive intelligence research, and cross-references against the most relevant search term used by web searchers — we’ll use the results of that data to develop the ideal set of keyword phrases to promote your website.
- Link Popularity and Link Network Quality Consulting – Many times a company‟s internal website networks make up some of the best link acquisition potential. With Your help, National Positions will help outline various link opportunities, which could greatly increase the overall rankings of your website.
Web partners, service providers, yours, and other web properties all have the ability to link to you. KJ ProWeb will work with you to determine which sites these are, and will help make contact with these firms through either phone or email.
Manual Directory Submission Service
Directory Submission has been one of the most tried and true ways of getting your website exposed to the masses.
Our work involves submitting your website to “yellow page like” sites so that users browsing those sites can find you when they look at a certain category. This method has been worked very well for our clients and has been recommended by Google itself until recently.
Every order comes with a report of the list of directories we submitted to, the time it was submitted, and the category we picked for that directory. We will open a new Gmail account so that you don’t get spammed and also click on all the confirmation links for the directories.
Post Implementation Reporting
Once a portion of our suggestions have been implemented on your site, we begin the actual reporting process.
As ranking reports begin they will continue to run on a bi-monthly basis from the day of the month when the process began.
A customized SEO Audit and Proposal from KJ ProWeb contains more features, benefits and deliverables than any other SEO consultancy in the United States. We’ve done our homework. Compare for yourself.
SEO Proposal Table of Contents
- Section 1: About Us
- Section 2: Qualifications & Certifications
- Section 3: Our SEO Toolbox
- Section 3: SEO Audit & Search Engine Rank Position Report (includes competitive intelligence analysis)
- Section 4: Search Engines Reviewed – Google, MSN Bing, Yahoo, AOL and Alexa
- Section 5: Social Media Visibility & Microblogs Reviewed
- Section 6: Lead Capture Page Analysis (with conversion optimization recommendations)
- Section 7: Citation Websites
1. Google My Business | 2. Bing Places | 3. Apple Maps | 4. ExpressUpdate | 5. Acxiom | 6. Factual | 7. Localeze | 8. Dun & Bradstreet | 9. Facebook | 10. Yelp | 11. YellowPages | 12. Yahoo Local | 13. Superpages | 14. Foursquare | 15. MapQuest | 16. Manta | 17. Local.com | 18. Kudzu | 19. Yellowbook | 20. CitySearch | 21. ChamberofCommerce | 22. MerchantCircle | 23. ShowMeLocal | 24. Best of the Web | 25. LocalStack | 26. HotFrog | 27. Brownbook | 28. Cylex-USA | 29. InsiderPages | 30. EZLocal | 31. eLocal.com | 32. Tupalo | 33. For Locations | 34. CitySquares | 35. GetFave | 36. 2FindLocal | 37. Nokia Here | 38. Yasabe | 39. Angieslist | 40. Salespider | 41. DexKnows | 42. Opendi | 43. MyHuckleberry | 44. ZipLocal
- Section 8: On-page SEO Audit
- Canonical URL Testing
- Site Architecture and Navigation Analysis
- H1- Header Tag Analysis
- H2 – Page Description Tag Analysis (with Duplicate Tag Audit)
- Keyword Density Analysis
- Keyword Search Volume, Search Frequency & Usage Analysis
- Keyword & Search Phrase Semantics Analysis
- Section 10: Internal Links & External Links Analysis (with recommendations and fixes)
- Section 11: Fixes & Recommendations
- Section 12: Deliverables
- Section 13: Rates, Fees & Pricing
- Section 14: Warranties, Terms & Conditions
Need help? Call our award-winning support team 24/7 at (818) 850-1034
Award-winning web design, payment processing, search engine optimization & Internet marketing