Search Engine Optimization
Building a pretty website is not a guarantee that ideal customers will find your website online and begin shopping.
You’ll have to invest into the work of integrating both on-page and off-page SEO strategies into your Internet marketing strategy. The journey to online profitability starts here.
The impact of COVID-19 dramatically changed mobile and desktop Internet usage habits, ecommerce and search engine optimization best as a whole. Everything that worked prior to government mandated shutdowns that began in March of 2020 must be re-examined, tested and restructured.
Get an expert-led SEO audit today!
Our SEO Services
Comprehensive SEO Audits
Award-winning SEO Specialist, Kevin James, will perform an in-depth analysis of your web presence on-page and off-page SEO data. Our work includes a competitive intelligence report to identify what your top five online competitors are doing right, we uncover technical errors, and recommend a solid strategy to help you to gain market dominance.
SEO Strategy Consultation with Conversion Mapping
The primary objective of our SEO work is to ensure that our client dominates organic search engine result listings in their target markets.
We are ever-mindful of the need to convert a high percentage of website visitors into customers.
Optimization of Images, Header Tags & Micro Data
Optimization of website images, on-page title tags, H2 tags/page descriptions, site load-time analysis.
Keyword research, URL audits, identify and fix broken links, duplicate content, schema mark-up, and more.
Deep Technical SEO
- SEO Copywriting – We create unique on-page content that contains high value keywords and popular search phrases used by your target audience when shopping online for certain products, services or the information they need. SEO copywriting helps your online content rank higher in search result listings and drive quality traffic.
- SEO Canonicalization (URLs & Tags) – Canonical tags are meant to be used when identical content is cross-posted to multiple places on the web. The tag sends a signal to Google about which is the preferred page to be shown in search results. Along with producing error-free canonical tags when necessary, KJ Proweb will test URL structures and fix canonical tag flaws – for each individual primary web page (not child pages).
- Schema Markup Code | Structured Data – We produce and publish schema mark up structured data – *This requires access to the website owner’s Google Search Console. Simply put, Schema markup is code that helps search engines to understand your content and better represent it in the search results. Schema markup powers “rich snippets”, which often have higher clickthrough rates than ‘regular’ search results. That means more traffic to your site.
Web pages with schema markup get up to 25% higher click through rates in search.
- Google My Business & NAP – We create, restructure if necessary and optimize the client’s Google My Business profile.
On-Page SEO, Keyword Research & Link Integration
- IP Canonicalization Testing & Validation – Your site’s IP Address must redirect to your site’s URL domain name. In circumstances where there are IP Address canonicalization duplicate content problems may be detected by search engines when indexing a site.
- Keyword Research and Analysis – Using proprietary search engine analysis tools, competitive intelligence research, and cross-references against the most relevant search term used by web searchers — we’ll use the results of that data to develop the ideal set of keyword phrases to promote your website.
- Link Popularity and Link Network Quality Consulting – Many times a company‟s internal website networks make up some of the best link acquisition potential. With Your help, National Positions will help outline various link opportunities, which could greatly increase the overall rankings of your website.
- SEO Tag Optimization –
- Build internal + external links and produce anchor text to highlight relevant internal website links. *May require access to social media pages.
- Address local SEO errors, and omissions.
- Create, restructure if necessary and optimize the client’s Google My Business profile.
- Repair ALT tag/image tag deficiencies and SEO flaws.
Identify your online partners, affiliates, service providers, and even other web properties owned by you. All of these digital properties are opportunities to feature reciprocal links back to you. KJ Proweb™ will work with you to determine which sites these are, and will help make contact with these firms through either phone or email.
Manual Directory Submission Service
Directory Submission has been one of the most tried and true ways of getting your website exposed to the masses.
Our work involves submitting your website to “yellow page like” sites so that users browsing those sites can find you when they look at a certain category. This method has been worked very well for our clients and has been recommended by Google itself until recently.
Every order comes with a report of the list of directories we submitted to, the time it was submitted, and the category we picked for that directory. We will open a new Gmail account so that you don’t get spammed and also click on all the confirmation links for the directories.
Post Implementation Reporting
Once a portion of our suggestions have been implemented on your site, we begin the actual reporting process.
As ranking reports begin they will continue to run on a bi-monthly basis from the day of the month when the process began.
A customized SEO Audit and proposal from KJ ProWeb contains more clearly defined tasks, benefits and deliverables than you’ll find compared to any other SEO consultancy in the USA. That’s why our work doesn’t come cheap. Compare for yourself.
SEO Proposal Table of Contents
- Section 1: About Us
- Section 2: Qualifications & Certifications
- Section 3: Our SEO Toolbox
- Section 3: SEO Audit & Search Engine Rank Position Report (includes competitive intelligence analysis)
- Section 4: Search Engines Reviewed – Google, MSN Bing, Yahoo, AOL and Alexa
- Section 5: Social Media Visibility & Microblogs Reviewed
- Section 6: Lead Capture Page Analysis (with conversion optimization recommendations)
- Section 7: Citation Websites
1.Google My Business | 2. Bing Places | 3. Apple Maps | 4. ExpressUpdate | 5. Acxiom | 6. Factual | 7. Localeze | 8. Dun & Bradstreet | 9. Facebook | 10. Yelp | 11. YellowPages | 12. Yahoo Local | 13. Superpages | 14. Foursquare | 15. MapQuest | 16. Manta | 17. Local.com | 18. Kudzu | 19. Yellowbook | 20. CitySearch | 21. ChamberofCommerce | 22. MerchantCircle | 23. ShowMeLocal | 24. Best of the Web | 25. LocalStack | 26. HotFrog | 27. Brownbook | 28. Cylex-USA | 29. InsiderPages | 30. EZLocal | 31. eLocal.com | 32. Tupalo | 33. For Locations | 34. CitySquares | 35. GetFave | 36. 2FindLocal | 37. Nokia Here | 38. Yasabe | 39. Angieslist | 40. Salespider | 41. DexKnows | 42. Opendi | 43. MyHuckleberry | 44. ZipLocal
Section 8: On-page SEO Audit
- Canonical URL Testing
- Site Architecture and Navigation Analysis
- H1- Header Tag Analysis
- H2 – Page Description Tag Analysis (with Duplicate Tag Audit)
- Keyword Density Analysis
- Keyword Search Volume, Search Frequency & Usage Analysis
- Keyword & Search Phrase Semantics Analysis
- Section 10: Internal Links & External Links Analysis (with recommendations and fixes)
- Section 11: Fixes & Recommendations
- Section 12: Deliverables
- Section 13: Rates, Fees & Pricing
- Section 14: Warranties, Terms & Conditions