KJ Proweb will produce an e-Commerce checkout experience inside of your website using Google Pay© as the credit card acceptance solution. Online shoppers will be able to make payment using any bank-issued debit card or major credit card of their choice.
Powerful Benefits Of Google Pay®
Google Pay gives you the ability to send or receive online payments from anyone, anywhere at anytime. Customers can pay you with a bank-issued debit card or credit card. The perfect solution for sellers of hemp-derived CBD, vape, hemp flower, seed and kratom.
- Instant activation of a personal Google Pay account. *Average of three minutes to sign up and activate to begin receiving money. Visit https://www.pay.google.com
- No set up fees. No application fee.
- No monthly fees.
- No discount rate and no transaction fees whatsoever.
- Funds are deposited into your bank account of record within seconds when customers pay with a debit card. However, some credit card payments may take 24 to 48 hours to deposit.
- There is a $9,999.00 daily receive limit.
1. Website visitors will select the merchandise they wish to purchase and place it into the website shopping cart.
2. As part of a normal checkout process, the buyer will enter their full name, shipping address with zip code, email address, and a contact telephone number.
3. As the buyer prepares to submit an order, clear instructions are provided to the buyer. They are instructed to submit their order and check their email in 10 to 15 minutes for Google Pay® invoice whereby payment can be made.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is the Seller’s responsibility to log into their Google Pay account and manually email your customer a request for payment.
[Conversion Rate statistics reveal that 94% of customers pay the invoice upon receipt. Another 3% pay their invoice after receiving a ‘thank you for your purchase’ telephone call].
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
By clicking “Submit” button and completing this purchase, You acknowledge and agree to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of Purchase. If You do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement, do no proceed with this purchase.