Mobile-first indexing is the launch of Google’s newest algorithm change and planned shift to look primarily at the mobile content and mobile-responsiveness of a website, rather than desktop. These new mobile-first SEO rules will determine organic search engine result listings. Coupled with mobile-first compliance, every website must also reflect HTTPS – which is a secure architecture that provides peace of mind to consumers and boosts rankings.
The new Google mobile-first algorithm update will search for and give priority ranking to mobile-friendly websites. In addition, your website must also be ‘https’ security enabled by July of 2018.
What Comes With Our Google Local and Mobile-first SEO package?
Considering that Google is by far the largest search engine, KJ Proweb starts with Google Local Listing optimization and then expands out to add your various digital assets into local search directories. In addition to completing these critical tasks, we modify your website code to ensure that is responsive and fully compliant with Google’s mobile-first indexing best practices. Here is a list of the tasks involved with getting your business strong local search visibility;
- Google Map (Places) listing
- Yahoo/Bing local listing
- Geographic keyword research
- Optimization of map listings: inclusive of listing verification via telephone as required by Google
- Selection of appropriate business listing categories
- Building inbound Links (From Local/City Websites)
- Building and Increasing Google reviews and positive ratings
- Review Site Listings: Yelp.com, Urban Spoon, Zagat
- Citation building: Accumulation of lists of top citation directories for various countries and business niches
- InfoPages, Super Pages, Yellow Pages, eLocal
- WhoIs, Merchant Circle, Mojo Pages, Swarm
- CitySearch, Trip Advisor, Cortana, YaSabe, Four Square
- Fixing issues such as Duplicate Listings, Merged Listings, Suspended Listings, etc.
- Boosting brand awareness with videos, photos and more…