1. At checkout and when it’s time to pay, the buyer is shown their secure bank account login portal (while still on the website checkout page). It’s the same interface you’d see if you were to log in to your own bank’s online portal.
2. The buyer will log into their bank account with the same username and password they’ve always used in the past. They do not type in a bank account routing number, or account details. This security feature makes bank-to-bank direct debit much safer and faster than credit card transactions.
3. The online shopper’s bank will send an SMS text message to the customer to authenticate the transaction before it’s approved.
After the buyer confirms of the text, the sale is finalized and settlement of funds occurs.
Direct Debit eCommerce Payment Processing
Credit cards are not involved in bank-to-bank direct debit transactions. This means, a business owner can tell the truth about what they sell on a merchant application.
Feel free to boldly sell cannabis (perfect for dispensaries and cash-only shops). Sell hemp flower, pre-rolls, CBD, kratom, peptides, kava kava, glass, bongs, paraphernalia, and legal product or service.
Pricing & Integration
- 3.95% for online eCommerce transactions
- 2.95% for Business-to-business transactions
- Payment Gateway Auth. fee: $0.20 cents per transaction
- Bank Transaction fee: $0.20 cents per transaction
- Next-Day Settlement of Funds
- Unlimited Daily Receive Limits
COVID19 and social distance present new health risks
for cash-only businesses.
Let customers pay online using bank-to-bank direct debit.