Let Website Visitors Pay by Cryptocurrency or Stablecoin
- Accept over 185 different cryptocurrencies
- Real-time exchange rates and settlement of funds
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce with easy digital download.
- Shopify and Magento integration coming soon.
- Payment processing rates are 0%+ $0.00 per transaction
Here's Why Accepting Cryptocurrency & Stablecoin is a MUST.
The growth of cryptocurrency acceptance has forever changed the global economy. The limited old ways of buying and selling online are gone. Digital currency is here to stay.
JP Morgan Chase and hundreds of the largest of the largest banks in North America are diving head first into cryptocurrency and stablecoin.
The Benefits to Small & Medium-sized Businesses
Online sellers can reduce their payment processing costs down to 1.% or true 0%. The benefits don’t stop there. Merchants can enjoy borderless payment acceptance, real-time settlement, and no KYC mandates.
Stablecoin is the Game-changer
A stablecoin, as the name implies, is a digital coin that delivers stability and true value in cryptocurrency markets without volatility.
How? Stablecoins are issued by government regulated financial institutions and pegged at a 1-to1 value to a fiat currency such as the US dollar. Stablecoins and supported by over 100 of the largest banks in the world. Stablecoin represents a sharp contrast to crytpcurrencies as they do not fluctuate in value.
USD Coin (USDC) is a leading stablecoin governed by Centre, a membership consortium of global banks who put in place technical, policy and financial standards for stablecoins.
No Redirection at Checkout
- Buyers remain on the checkout page during checkout. This powerful feature reduces ‘abandon cart’ concerns and improves your conversion rate.
- Go ahead and offer multiple payment options in addition to cryptocurrency. At no extra charge we include the payments of Zelle, Venmo, and CashApp.
- Payments go directly into your cryptowallet. There is no middleman.
Autosettlement in Fiat (USD) or Stablecoin
Our built-in autosettlement feature connects to any cryptocurrency exchange. Autosettlement instantly converts cryptocoin into fiat currency or stablecoin. No manual labor on your part. Autosettlement options include:
- US Dollar (USD)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- USD Tether (USDT)
- and True USD (TUSD).
Integrated exchanges: Binance, and Bittrex. You are free to choose your own.
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT & RISK LIABILITY WAIVER :
KJ Proweb together with it's owners, employees, contactors, sales affiliates and blockchain network service providers assume no financial responsibility or liability should a merchant sustain financial losses or damages arising from a network collapse, changes in government policy relevant to the use of digital currencies, or the use of digital currencies in any form.
Should a merchant choose to apply for a cryptocurrency merchant account, that same merchant agrees to accept full responsibility for all inherent risks, potential or actual losses and liability. Furthermore, the merchant promises to hold KJ Proweb harmless and protect KJ Proweb's interest should an incident resulting in losses occur. The Merchant/ User accepts full responsibility and liability for the following;
(1) Mistakes made in the use of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong Bitcoin addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Corrupted wallet file(s), incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the use of any hardware or cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Bitcoin-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts. (5) Actions or in-actions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
6) No Warranties: Services are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind.