KJ ProWeb™ is an authorized national independent sales organization (ISO) representing two of the largest banks in the United States and three Merchant Services Providers (MSPs) also headquartered in the USA.
Our service providers are triple-A-rated with the Better Business Bureau and safely manage over $400 million in monthly electronic payments for thousands of businesses throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
We proudly offer both traditional merchant accounts at unbeatable Interchange Plus Pricing and “high-risk” credit card processing for businesses selling hemp flower, CBD ingestibles, vapes, e-cigarettes, and unique services.
Credit Card Processing. Choose A Solution That Meets Your Needs.
- No upfront cost to sign up for service. - No long term contract required and no service termination fee. - You keep 100% of every credit card sale: when you sell $200, you receive exactly $200 in the bank.
- No transaction fees whatsoever on credit card purchases.
- Pay only for debit card transactions which are priced at 1.00% + $0.25 cents per transaction.
A Historic Supreme Court Case
In January of 2013, a Supreme Court ruling enabled businesses of all sizes and industry sectors to do what college universities, cell phone carriers, public utility companies, major grocery store chains, and government municipalities had long been permitted to do for many decades: pass on to the shopper the fees associated with accepting credit cards at the point-of-sale. This is accomplished through a patent-pending technology developed by CardX.com. Join the revolution with thousands of other businesses from all over the United States. We've turned a page in history. The era of paying credit card processing fees is gone forever.
How does it work?
When consumers decide to make payment through a website, at the checkout counter in a retail store, over the phone, in-person, or on a mobile device, Zero–Cost Credit™ will identify if the card used is a debit card or credit card.
The business owner pay no fees whatsoever. A nominal processing fee of 3.5% is passed on the credit card-holder at the point-of-sale. All of this is done with full disclosure to the cardholder. A powerful feature that comes with Zero Cost Credit™ is that a cardholder can choose to accept the fee as most buyers do OR they can pay using a bank-issued debit card thereby incurring no fee at all.
The entire transaction occurs in less than a few seconds. Zero Cost Credit™ is a great win-win solution for all parties.
- No application fee
- No monthly recurring fee
- No annual fee
- No mid-qual/non-qual fees
- No hidden fees
The perfect alternative to Paypal, Square®, Stripe, and other 3rd party credit card processing services.
Sign up now. Click Here
Our preferred Merchant Services Provider provider was founded in 2008. They hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and was the first company in the nation to offer credit card processing to the vape and e-cigarette industry.
As of February 2020, KJ ProWeb is the only company America offering 24-to-48 hour approval of credit card processing for merchants selling legal hemp flower, CBD oils, tinctures, CBD topical rubs, gummies, CBD vapes and more.
Rates & Fees - No activation fee.
- Approval time in 24 hrs to 48 hrs.
- 4.95% + $0.25 cents per transaction: applies to eCommerce websites, telephone orders & mail orders.
- 3.95% + $0.25 cents per transaction: applies to retail storefronts.
- Approved Products: Legal hemp flower, CBD oils, ingestibles, topical rubs, vapes, e-cigarettes, and more.
- $45.00 monthly fee. Covers payment gateway access using either Authorize.net or NMI. Our service seamlessly integrates into all popular website builders (Shopify, Big Commerce, Wix, Square Payments, GoDaddy, and Open Source website design platforms.
Sign Up Here. Click Here
Sign up for a CBD Merchant Account
Apply for Zero Cost Credit™ (traditional credit card processing with no fees & no costs)
- Download and complete the CardX™ application for Zero Cost Credit©. Click here
- Fax all signed forms to our corporate office at 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
OR email it to;
If any part of the application process is confusing or if you need assistance, call (818) 850-1034. An authorized representative will gladly assist you.