Take your Search Engine Marketing campaign to new levels with ongoing conversion rate optimization (CRO) services to turn the traffic into conversions.
Lower your cost per lead and cost per acquisition by investing in making sure the visitor takes the action you desire. Say goodbye to the guessing game, and make data-driven decisions on how to increase conversions with the KJ Proweb conversion rate optimization services (CRO) & solution.
Going Deep on the Data
We dive deep into the information for our customers and provide continuous testing on all the landing pages so you can understand what needs to be done for higher returns. Within today’s online marketing campaigns, a good business will optimize marketing in a manner that balances the cost of marketing with its returns.
Conversion rates are calculated by simply taking the actual number of conversions and dividing that by the number of total ad clicks that can be tracked to a conversion during the same time period. For example, if you had 50 conversions from 1,000 clicks, your conversion rate would be 5%, since 50 ÷ 1,000 = 5%.
6 Primary Elements of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Written Goals (business goals, marketing goals, and landing page goals)
- Specific Target Metrics (the audience, level of interest, geographic region, desired result, ROI)
- Situation Analysis (website traffic analysis of high converting and low converting pages, acquisition cost, customer life-time value, average order value, best conversion method)
- A/B split testing & multivariate testing
- Landing Page Design (captivating headlines, compelling sales copy, social proof, value proposition clarity, unique selling proposition, strong calls to action)
- Competent SEO & CRO Project Management
Conversion Optimization Toolkit
Featured below are conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools
How much could your revenue increase if you invested in eCommerce Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)? Try our CRO Calculator to see just how much money you could be making.
Enter your current monthly sales & online traffic data
Try to be as accurate as you can. All of this information should be in your Google Analytics account.
www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud.html – Analytics, social, media optimization, targeting, web experience management — and now cross-channel campaign management with Adobe Campaign — Adobe Marketing Cloud does it all.
http://fivesecondtest.com – Fivesecondtest helps you fine-tune your landing pages and calls to action by analyzing the most prominent elements of your design.
Google Optimize 360 shows you which site experiences engage and delight your customers and gives you the solutions you need to deliver them.
Optimizely.com – In under 10-minutes, this platform will help you create high converting digital experiences.
- Validate your messaging and marketing campaigns in Optimizely’s easy-to-use visual editor
- Deliver personalized customer experiences at scale
- Experiment server-side and roll out new features via Feature Management to mitigate the risk of a bad launch
- Build out your testing program using Optimizely Program Management