November 4, 2019
Merchants must read and agree to all terms and conditions of service as set forth in the; If a merchant submits all required support documentation as needed for bank underwriting purposes, we’re seeing applications get approved inside of one-to-three working days. The payment processor offering CBD merchant accounts brings 10 years’ experience in the e-cig & vape industry and supports over 3,000 clients. Our ability to speedily approve and activate service is UNMATCHED in the hemp-derived CBD space.
Merchants must read and agree to all terms and conditions of service as set forth in the;
If a merchant submits all required support documentation as needed for bank underwriting purposes, we’re seeing applications get approved inside of one-to-three working days. The payment processor offering CBD merchant accounts brings 10 years’ experience in the e-cig & vape industry and supports over 3,000 clients.
Our ability to speedily approve and activate service is UNMATCHED in the hemp-derived CBD space.
Sell Online Or Retail Storefront
SERVICE DISCLAIMER: Under no circumstances does submission of an application and payment of bank imposed application fees, seller/business licensing fees, off-shore hot desk fees, or any other fees — guarantee approval of your application for service. The ISO/sales agent will not be held viable for costs, fees, offsets or any losses if your application for service is declined.
2018 Farm Bill approved hemp-derived;
Fee & Costs
How To Get Started
- Download the merchant application paperwork (3 documents).
- Complete all three documents, sign and return the application to KJ Proweb™. If something is missing in your file, we will contact you.
- Send in all required support documentation for bank underwriting purposes. There is a one-time new account set up fee of $250.00.
Download the Application
Ease of Integration
Our payment processing solution is fully compatible with all popular open source Content Management systems (CMS) and website design platforms.
Submit Required Documents
Seven Items in All
1) Business License /Certificate of Incorporation – if a sold proprietorship submit a copy of d.b.a. document.
2) Proof of IRS Issued Employer Identification Number (EIN). If there is a parent company we would also need documents for that entity.
3) Color copy of a valid drivers license or government issued identification card (front and backside)
4) Utility bill for proof of personal address dated within three months.
5) Proof of website domain ownership – This should detail the URL, the name of the person that purchased it and any valid or expiry dates.
6) Three (3) months at a minimum and up to six months of business merchant processing summary pages. If the summary pages do not show actual transaction history or processing volume we would require personal statements also. *The summary statements should also detail refunds and charge-backs (if any).
7) Independent laboratory test results and product ingredients list – the merchant must have Certificates of Analysis (COAs) published on the website. Preferably as a COA database published in the footer area of the website. Lab test results must disclose the percentage % of THC content in each batch of CBD product sold.
Here is an example. https://bannerharvest.com/coa-batch-database/
KJ Proweb™ is an authorized independent sales organization (ISO) representing payment processor. We are also a Shopify approved partner and expert web development company. Our mission is to help online sellers become profitable online. We do this by providing our clients with e-commerce solutions that drive online traffic, capture sales, increase conversions, and positively impact your bottom line.
Indemnification Waiver of Risk & Liability
You, the Merchant/Applicant agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kevin James (d.b.a. KJ Proweb), its officers, directors, agents, sub-contractors and suppliers from and against any lawsuit, claim, liability, loss, penalty or other expense (including attorneys’ fees and cost of defense) that you may suffer or incur as a result of (i) a bank, ISO/MSP’s inability to delivery merchant processing services as described in an Enrollment Application for Service.
This indemnification and waiver of liability include, but is not limited to (ii) unforeseen actions on the part of federal government agencies or credit card brands that could place hemp-derived CBD products into a high risk or ‘prohibited’ category thus prevent your ability to receive merchant processing. If you, the Merchant / Applicant do not agree with nor accept this Indemnification and Waiver of Liability in its entirety, do not apply for service.