ABOUT KJ PROWEB
KJ Proweb is an award-winning digital marketing agency, web development consultancy based in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles. Our work has produced exceptional results for some of the largest global brands across multiple industry sectors.
In 2014, Kevin James was selected from among 7,500 Google Engage Agency™ Partners for nomination as an ‘Ad Age Top #100 Best Small Agency’ in North America.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
18 years experience in corporate website design, SEO and full scope Internet marketing.
- Full Scope Web Development – a UCLA® certified full stack developer who has authored and managed over 20,000 website pages utilizing popular Content Management Systems, open source solutions, ERP and CRM ; WordPress, Magento, Joomla, BigCommerce, osCommerce, Prestashop, 3D Cart, Shopify, Sitecore, Agility, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, SugarCRM, vTigerCRM, and other open source solutions.
- Website Migration – a strong working knowledge of website migration best practices and protocols. This includes but is not limited to; http to https considerations, changing mobile setup (AMP & PWA) ,URL structure and redirection integrity, HTML, CSS code design modifications, SEO and UX-driven changes, navigation changes, internal and external link changes, consolidation of content, restructuring of the primary Google account, and post-migration testing.
- Search Engine Optimization – Full scope website crawl and server logfile analysis utilizing; Ahrefs.com. SEMRush, MOZ.com, SpyFu, Botify, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and Splunk.
- Technical SEO website audits, site architecture analysis, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages code analysis, on-page and off-page optimization, schema markup, metadata creation, anchor links, site navigation, etc.
PPC & Social Media Advertising – 8 years’ experience in leadership roles managing complex SEO, PPC, and social media advertising campaigns for clients spending in excess of $200,000 per month in advertising spend.
Google Ads (AdWords), YouTube, MSN Bing, Yahoo Advertising, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Yelp.
- An exceptional working knowledge of A/B split testing, multivariate testing, and other content testing strategies.
- Understands and interprets web analytics data and KPIs using graphs and charts to assist company officers understand digital advertising impact on the company’s bottom line.
- Utilizes ‘best-in-class’ digital marketing automation software; Marketo, WordStream, HubSpot Marketing Automation, Optmyzr, HootSuite, Klaviyo, Ispionage, Kenshoo, Adobe Cloud Marketing Suite, and SendInBlue.
Kevin James owns a client portfolio of case histories demonstrating an ability to consistently generate 1,500% up to 43,000% return-on-investment per advertising dollar spent.