Credit Card Processing For Hemp & CBD Sellers
KJ ProWeb™ is an authorized Independent Sales Organization (ISO) representing five hemp & CBD-friendly U.S. domestic banks and payment processors.
We help CBD sellers get approved quickly.
KJ ProWeb™ is an authorized independent sales organization (ISO) representing seven of the largest and most trusted payment processors and banks in the North America. Each are friendly towards hemp flower, pre-rolls and legal hemp-derived CBD.
In our capacity as an authorized ISO, KJ Proweb is able to offer discounted pricing not available to the general public. Our clients receive 24/7 live technical support, over 160 powerful software apps, and tools to help you build and manage a global e-commerce business.
Our sponsoring banks manage over $14 billion in electronic transactions for online sellers and retail store merchants in the United States, Canada, Europe and abroad.
eCommerce / Website Store / Virtual Terminal & MOTO.
3.95% - 4.39% with a $0.30 cent per sale transaction fee. *Brand new startup businesses with no previous processing history may receive the higher rate.
3.95% + $0.25 cents per transaction.
*We provide a Dejavoo Z11 model swipe terminals @ $330.00 each. Pre-programmed and shipped.
Status Update: February 2021, our preferred payment processor is demonstrating an ability to underwriting and activate new merchant accounts within 5 to 7 business days.
Pricing & Features
Website Compliance Guidelines
- 3rd party laboratory Certificates of Analysis (COAs) must be posted on the website (preferably on the product page OR as a hyperlink in the footer section of the website)
- The website must be either “live and published” or accessible via password access.
- Pricing for all products must be posted on the website
- Contact Page – must disclose a contact phone, email, and mailing address.
- Refund/Return Policy must be posted on the website
- Shipping Policy must be posted on the website
- Terms and Conditions must be posted on the website.
- Visa and MasterCard logos must be on the footer of the website.
- FDA Disclaimer must be posted on the website (See below)
FDA DISCLOSURE STATEMENT (Must be published in the footer section of a website)
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Our Bank Underwriters Will Require Scanned Color Copies of The Following Documents
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization. (Full articles must be submitted. Partially completed Articles are not acceptable).
- Operating Agreement (for LLCs only) OR By-Laws if the entity is a Corporation.
- Letter from the IRS with the EIN (Employer Identification Number). A copy of the letter must be submitted.
- 3 months most recent business bank statements (Full bank statements required)
- 3 months’ most recent credit card processing statements (unless the merchant is a startup).
- Copy of government-issued ID cards for all owners listed on the application
- Copy of URL domain ownership (proof that the applicant owns the URL domain name where products are sold)
- Utility Bill for the business address or operating address.
- Business License – issued from the applicant’s state of residency. (Also, include the Seller’s Permit or Tax Permit)
- Voided Check or Bank Letter with the DBA or legal name of the business.
Disclaimer & Terms of Acceptance
SERVICE DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY WAIVER
The applicant must read, understand and agree to be legally bound by this Disclaimer and Liability Waiver. Under no circumstances does submission of an application for a merchant account, pre-payment of bank imposed application fees, or any other fees guarantee approval of your merchant application. The sponsoring bank and credit card brands are the final decision makers.
The Independent Sales Organization (ISO) and authorized sales representative shall not be held financially responsible nor liable for any costs, fees, business expenses or any losses if an application for a merchant account is declined.
INDEMNIFICATION & WAIVER OF RISK & LIABILITY
Merchant/Applicant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless KJ Proweb, its officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers from and against any lawsuit, claim, liability, loss, penalty or other expense (including attorneys’ fees and cost of defense) they may suffer or incur as a result of (i) a bank, ISO/MSPs inability to deliver merchant processing services as described in an Enrollment Application for Service.
This indemnification and waiver of liability include, but is not limited to (ii) unforeseen actions by a federal government agency that may place hemp-derived CBD products into a high risk or ‘prohibited category by major card brands, thus making it impossible to receive traditional merchant processing for the same.
If you, the merchant/applicant do not agree with nor accept this Indemnification and Waiver of Liability in its entirety, do not apply for service.