August 10, 2019
Banc Certified Merchant Services® (BCMS) offers credit card processing solutions to businesses and entrepreneurs selling legal hemp-derived CBD products to the public.
Banc Certified Merchant Services is a leading a US domestic ISO/MSP headquartered in Ohio. BCMS™ has been in business for 25 years, holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and manages over $400 million in monthly transactions for over tens of thousands of merchants throughout the USA, Canada, and Europe.
Our payment processing gateway is fully compatible with dozens of website design platforms
Rates & Prices
- 3.50% discount rate (above true interchange) + $.25 cents per transaction.
- $35.00 monthly recurring fee (24/7 customer support,
- All major card brands accepted; Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Card.
- Next day settlement of funds into the merchant’s bank account.
- Fast underwriting with activation timeframe of 14 business days
Terms & Conditions
- Products not permitted: No flower. No powder. No vapes.
- Brand new CBD start-up companies gladly accepted.
- No “rolling reserve’ hold on funds.
- A month-to-month, none binding service agreement
- A one-time activation+application fee of $250.00 made payable to the bank.
Website Compliance Requirements
Make sure that your website is compliant with bank underwriting requirements or your application will be placed on ‘hold’ until non-compliant issues are corrected. Bank underwriters will visit your website. The following pages must be visible and easy to locate;
- FDA Disclosure Statement
- Refund policy (including a description of how funds will be refunded if applicable, the method and timeframe)
- Returns policy
- Shipping and delivery policy (with an explanation of a timetable for arrival at the customer’s door)
- A Contact page – that includes a customer service email address and working telephone number.
- An SSL secure order page.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) – bank underwriters will inspect your website looking for Certificates of Analysis (COAs) from an independent laboratory. This is to verify that your products contain 0.30% THC by dry weight volume.
- Your COAs must show batch tested, dates and be relevant to the products that you sell.
To apply, download the enrollment application here
INDEMIFICATION & WAIVER OF RISK & LIABILITY
You, the Merchant/Applicant agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kevin James (d.b.a. KJ Proweb), its officers, directors, agents, sub-contractors and suppliers from and against any lawsuit, claim, liability, loss, penalty or other expense (including attorneys’ fees and cost of defense) they may suffer or incur as a result of (i) a bank, ISO/MSPs inability to delivery merchant processing services as described in a Enrollment Application for Service. This indemnification and waiver of liability includes but is not limited to (ii) unforeseen actions on the part of a federal government agency that may place hemp-derived CBD products into a high risk or ‘prohibited category by major card brands, thus making it impossible to receive traditional merchant processing for the same. If you, the merchant/applicant do not agree with nor accept this Indemnification and Waiver of Liability in its entirety, do not apply for service.